Healthcare InnoMatch 2021 by Temasek Foundation and the Centre for Healthcare Innovation (CHI) is calling for innovative, market-ready or near market-ready solutions to address critical and emerging healthcare needs!
Organised in partnership with Singapore General Hospital (SGH), National University Hospital (NUH) and Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), Healthcare InnoMatch 2021 is seeking solutions that can enhance patient care and deliver positive health outcomes in any of the three following themes:
- Frail No More
- Reducing Hospital Acquired Infections
- Digitisation to Enhance Patient Care, Journey and Experience
Successful proposals will obtain funding support to demonstrate their solutions in operational environments and will receive a further endorsement from healthcare institutions upon successful validation of the results of pilot implementation. Ultimately, the platform aims to bridge the market adoption gap and allow patients early access to new and emerging healthcare innovations to address our critical healthcare needs.
Top 3 winners will receive:
- Funding of up to SGD 400,000 each to demonstrate Proof-of-Value (POV)
- A place in the CHI Start-up Enterprise Link (CHISEL) programme: test-bedding of solution, and collaboration with Partner Hospitals
- Cross-hospital evaluation, validation and potential adoption by our Partner Hospitals